Friday, October 17, 2008

New Partnership: CVS Pharmacy & Barielle

Good morning!

Just some quick news this morning - I heard over at Women's Wear Daily that Barielle and CVS have formed a partnership and now Barielle will be available exclusively at CVS Pharmacy locations. I love the idea of being able to purchase a premium brand like Barielle at my corner CVS store. Don't get me wrong, I love Saks and Neiman's, but sometimes I just don't want to deal with the parking lot and crowds at the mall.  I'd like to hear from all of you out there - what do you think? Do you like to be able to grab premium brands at your local drug store OR do you think it cheapens the brand? I want to hear from you! Have a great weekend :)

You can read the story at Women's Wear Daily and here is a link to the story:
http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/cvs-fortifies-nail-care-with-barielle-1837341

3 comments:

  1. I would rather be able to pick up what I need at a corner drug store, but I avoid malls at all costs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know..its a wash with me..i kinda like the mall..although at cvs its more likely to go on sale!!! oh btw..i dont even know what Barielle is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)