Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love Social Bookmarking!

I promise that I won't bore you with non nail polish related posts too often, but this is important stuff! I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but see the new "Tell A Friend" button at the bottom of my posts?


Well today I want to tell you about it. When you move your mouse pointer over the button, a little menu will pop up like so:


This little button is a one stop shop for all of you that use Delicious, DiggStumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc. This allows you to quickly add e-polishblog to your Delicious bookmarks, Stumble it, Digg it, share a post with your Twitter friends, and more, all without having to copy and paste URL's. 

Are there any readers out there that use this stuff? If you do, I'd love a Digg or a Stumble (hint hint wink wink). I am curious to know how many readers are familiar with and use these services. If you do, let me know! 

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I dont use any of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. Will take a note of this.

    I was browsing through the Internet a few days back to check out for social bookmarking service providers and came across seo traffic spider. I have used their service and found it the best so far. They communicate promptly with their clients and do a perfect job and meet requirements. I thought this information may be helpful for those looking our for professional SEO services and this would save them the time to research on the best and affordable service providers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, i love using google reader for all my rss feeds, and sharing is super easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brooke - No problem. You should get on Twitter though! It is so much fun and totally addictive.

    @ Kendy - Thanks.

    @Pau - I love google reader too. Mine is full!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to learn how to use all these fancy gizmos. Going to start a blog soon too once I figure out how to use and create the layout and such. So yes that's super helpful.

    -suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Google Reader and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been using Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace,

    Really these are the best social bookmarking sites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have been using Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter,

    These are the best social bookmarking sites

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)