Thursday, February 12, 2009

News on Sparitual's Spring 2009 Cherish Collection


Bottle pictures from SpaRitual's Spring 2009 collection dubbed Cherish.
From Left to Right: Delight (aqua blue creme), Treasure (bright orange shimmer), Love (bright pink creme), Adore (light pink shimmer), Marvel (lavender pink shimmer) and Revere (orange and gold shimmer).

From these pictures, the only ones I feel are *must haves* for me are Delight and Marvel, which I already have. The oranges look gorgeous but unfortunately they usually don't work for my skin tone. I think it is the pink undertones that I have on my hands and fingers that just clash. 

For those of you that might have missed the post, I swatched Delight and Marvel for you the other day. Here is a link to the swatches.

2 comments:

  1. Katee, what beautiful colors! you have inspired me to pick a new polish. Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy post darling! I'm loving all the colors...they are the perfect shades for my skin tone:)
    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)