Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deborah Lippmann is Blogging!

Imagine my surprise and delight just now when I noticed that Deborah Lippmann, as in the Lippmann Collection (like you didn't know that), has entered the blogosphere! 


It looks like she just started the blog on January 13th. She most recently blogged about award season being in full swing and doing Kate Winslett's manicure for the SAG awards. By the way, she used Lippmann Collection Prelude to a Kiss on Kate.

Deborah also promises to share with us tips, tricks, photo shoots she has done, new product info, and more! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us and follow her adventures as a celebrity/editorial manicurist.  

Let's all give her a big warm welcome by heading over to her blog right now at http://lippmanncollection.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. hi Katee!
    Girl, looking at your swatches gives me some major nail envy. Your nails and application are immaculate.. makes me want to hide my hands in shame lol. I wanted to know what ridge filler you would recommend to use with light creamy polish colors.. I've tried a few and haven't really found a good one. lippman's pretty young thing looks goorgeous, definitely have to check that out. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kaycee - thanks! Don't hide. Practice makes perfect! I've had really good luck with China Glaze's Ridge Filling Base Coat :)

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with the deborah lippmann superstar and of course it's sold out. i didn't know she was a singer too. so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)