Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Colors from BB Couture for Nails!

*dead* 

I seriously almost dropped dead when I saw these gorgeous new colors from BB Couture for Nails. For those of you that are not familiar with this awesome brand, I suggest checking out these other posts of mine to see some other colors. Wait until you are done with this post of course :)

OK, so on to the hot new colors. My pictures do not do them justice. I sometimes find that when I take pictures late in the afternoon that the sun is too bright. The colors are right on but what these pictures do not capture is the awesome glitter. It is really nice and flashy, almost iridescent, without being overly blingy. I will photograph these again next week in the morning or early afternoon sun to see if I can get a better result for you. As a reminder, you can always click my pictures to make them huge.

BB Couture for Nails Frosty Meadow:

bb couture frosty meadow

BB Couture for Nails already holds the title of making my #1 green nail polish - Poison Ivy. I think that Frosty Meadow *might* tie it! Frosty Meadow is a green jelly with glitter. The glitter appears to be silver and goldish green. This picture does not show how beautiful the glitter is but it does show how great the color is.

BB Couture for Nails Sea of Cortez:

bb couture sea or cortez

Holy hotness! Sea of Cortez is a light blue jelly with the same glitter as Frosty Meadow. I love this blue so much! This color is so pretty. I don't have anything in my stash that is even remotely similar to this. That goes for Frosty Meadow too.

Application for these is spot on, just like all of my other polishes from BB Couture for Nails. These swatches are three coats of color but they are jellies so it is totally worth it! I have been praying for some fabulous jelly based glitters and BB Couture for Nails answered! How did they know?

I have two more fun colors from BB Couture for Nails that I'll be bringing you next week.

These new colors are available at Overall Beauty and they retail for $8.00 each. These super unique colors are worth every penny! 

13 comments:

  1. Whoa! those are some bright colors! but I guess since neons and other bright colors will be in for the spring, these nail polish colors can be an easy way to introduce the colors to the rest of the look. :) hehe
    By the way, I have a Cynthia Rowley Bag giveaway on my blog, you should definitely leave a comment, so you are also entered;)
    Have a fantastic weekend darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors espically the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and stunning applications! How do you ever do your nails so perfectly? I always make such a mess!

    thanks so much for sharing - these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Sea of cortez. it's a very pretty shade of blue and I love the name too.
    thanks for swatching:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AACCKKKK I can't wait to get mine, these are so awesome, especially the green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Katie! Your nails are as beautiful as always! I got mine in the mail the same day you did.. I can't wait to try Midnight Desire..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frosty Meadow looks awsome! Really! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Sea of Cortez is luvverly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove Frosty Meadow, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these-- what great colors!! as always, your nails look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mimi - Thanks - I entered!! :)

    @Susan - I just go slow! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what makes a polish a "jelly". i can see it from the pic but how can u tell in the bottle?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)