Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Zoya's Great Nail Polish Exchange Offer!

Good day, dear readers!

One of the reasons that I love Zoya, besides their fabulous nail polishes of course, is for their amazing offers. Zoya always has some sort of fabulous offer going on - first the "Polish Poll" where they treated us to six free bottles of nail polish, then their amazing offer of a free sampler pack of your choice with purchase of their color lock system, and now their great exchange offer!


The following is copied directly from Zoya (I could have paraphrased but I wanted to make sure I got the information right!):

"Do you have old bottles of nail polish used or unused, laying around, collecting dust and tying up your valuable money and putting a limit on your beauty budget?

The Zoya Great Nail Polish Exchange* lets you get rid of unwanted polish (any brand other than Zoya, used or unused - empty or full) in exchange for fresh new Zoya Nail Polish. Yep, that's right, "get something for nothing"** Zoya professional nail lacquer in exchange for unwanted polish. So pack up it and trade it in - there's never been a better time to discover Zoya's award winning, long-lasting, formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate free nail polish. Deals like this don't happen every day and it won't last forever! With over 300 fashion colors to choose from, Zoya has the perfect nail color for you!

All you have to do is pay for the shipping and processsing. It's that simple! To take advantage of this offer, simply visit www.zoya.com/exchange for all the details.

After filling out the the Zoya Great Nail Polish Exchange request. You will receive an email with detailed instructions for this program and an exchange form (including your personal exchange authorization number) which you will need to include with your exchange.

* Available in continental US only. Limited time offer. Restrictions apply, see site for details.
** Shipping and processing fees required for exchange."

In the email instruction and exchange form that I received from Zoya, it states that the only charge is $3.00 per bottle of nail polish for shipping and processing (plus your end of the shipping, to send the used polishes to them). There is a 6 bottle exchange minimum/200 bottle maximum. Not too shabby! I am in awe of this offer. This offer expires 2/28/09. All used nail polish packages must be received by Zoya by 2/28/09.

OK everyone, are you already thinking of all of the old, crappy polishes that you want to get rid of? I know I am! I have tons of colors that I know I will never wear. I am going to use this fabulous Zoya offer to clean out my stash. What about you? Are you going to take advantage of this fabulous offer? I wonder what Zoya is going to do with all of those used polishes...

That is all for now!

xoxo,
Katee

18 comments:

  1. OH, I knew I wasn't keeping all those old, rusty nail polish bottles for now reason. What a great, rewarding way to recycle. Thanks for the info darling! You are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. On my form it says $3 for shipping and processing per bottle. If it's $3 per bottle, plus shipping on your end, it's not much of a discount :( I hope that's not true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up!! I rushed right over to Zoya to get an exchange form.

    My email says that it's $3 for shipping and processing per bottle. It's still a really cool deal but what's up with the price difference? Do you think it's because I live in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my exchange form and it is $3 per bottle for shipping on Zoya's end. So I believe it depends on where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love companies like Zoya..so creative in their "consumer hook-ups". Loves it. Thanks for the heads up! And Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ya'll!!! It is $3.00 per bottle not $1.50 - I edited my blog post. Turns out I was too quick on Zoya's offer and received my exchange form before they were done editing it. They sent me a new one with the $3.00 price :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. The form I got says it's a 12 bottle minimum...
    anyone else see this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! That is so cool. I have a bunch of nail polish just laying around in my room. Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bah! Wish they'd do something like this in Australia. The distributors never have any special offers #B/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great offer, but we're basically giving them our old nail polish for free and we're just paying half price for the Zoya nail polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wixbetty - my original email said 12 but when I got the updated one it was 6.

    Nixxy - I know! I am always sad to see that a lot of these offers are US only because I have a lot of international readers.

    Itzzzkimmm - I think 50% off is a pretty good discount!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you sure it's just the $3 for the Zoya polish? The form almost looks like you add column A to column B and multiply by $3... so $6 for your return bottle and new polish.

    Am I thinking too much about this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have that many polishes to exchange but I seriously have no idea what I'm going to get! Well, aside from Harley...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm reposting it in my blog and crediting your blog with the original post. I'm very excited about this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWEEEE! I can't wait to get rid of some of my old crappy bottle of nail polish! Thanks for the info on this!


    REQUEST: DO you have any Zoya nail polish swatches you could show that might help me decide what colors to go with? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah - start making a list!

    Phyrra - no problem!

    Brooke - isn't this fun?! I actually don't have a ton of Zoya's yet. If you look under the Zoya label on my blog you will pull up everything Zoya that I have. I also suggest looking on nailgal.com

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  17. KATEE - Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)