Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zoya Spring 2009 Twist Collection

Good morning, dear readers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I know that I said that I would not be posting normally until January 5th, but this is just a quickie drive by posting.

I was just at Zoya's website and I noticed that you can pre-order their Spring 2009 collection set to ship January 5th. 
I am actually excited by all of these nail colors except for Barbie and Moxie, but I am sure I'll end up liking them too. I bought the sampler collection of all 6 nail polishes ($36) and also a huge bottle of Remove, the best nail polish remover ever. That is all for now.

xoxo,
Katee

8 comments:

  1. nice to know about the polish remover.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really interested in Jo. That might be a cornflower blue shimmer. Cornflower blue is my favorite color in the crayon box. Having it appear as a nail polish would make my color dreams come full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look nice!
    BTW, I put you on my links&love list.

    Happy newyear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melsh - If you have not tried Zoya Remove yet you are missing out. Thanks!

    Diana - I am also interested in Jo. Anything blue really catches my attention!

    Suzanne - Thanks!

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  5. My faves are Barbie (partly just for the name!), Cassi & Moxie. Cant wait for your swatches!

    Glad you had a good Christmas and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harley looks like a SOPI Run WIth It dupe, except neutral gray instead of warm gray. I'll be curious to see the swatches...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brooke! - I am with you on Cassi but not sure about Moxie. Guess I'll decide when they get here :) Glad you had a nice holiday too.

    Lady - Funny, I did not think that when I saw Harley, but now that you mention it... Harley though seems to be much cooler indeed.

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I purchase Zoya nail polishes?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)