Friday, January 2, 2009

NOTD: Mood by SpaRitual

Good morning, dear readers!

I hope that your 2009 is off to a wonderful start. I found a few extra minutes this morning so I thought I would share with you the manicure that I did yesterday, Mood by SpaRitual.

For those of you that are not familiar with SpaRitual nail lacquers, they are Vegan and free of DBP, toluene and formaldehyde. I especially love the ruberized cap on all SpaRitual nail polishes. Not only are they easy to open, but the cap is especially easy to hold and use. SpaRitual nail polishes also have a very nice brush that is not too big and not too small. I find that the SpaRitual formula is always spot on, no clumps or goo. It always flows perfectly on to the nail. Now on to the swatches!

I could not pick one favorite picture, so I have a few for you.

SpaRitual Mood:

Direct sun:
sparitual mood nail polish
spa ritual mood nail polish
Click on the photos to enlarge them, if you wish.

Indirect sun:
sparitual mood
See how glossy this is! 

SpaRitual Mood is from their Fall/Winter 2008 color collection called Inspired. SpaRitual Mood is a wonderful, shimmery, smokey grey/charcoal color. It is similar to Zoya Freja but less silver and more grey. This color really reminds me of my cat, Vincent (LOL). He is a Russian Blue - grey fur with silver guard hairs. I will have more nail polishes from SpaRitual to share with you soon.

SpaRitual nail lacquers are available for $9.00 each (totally worth it) and can be purchased at www.skinstore.com.

That is all for today!

xoxo,
Katee

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Gorgeous pics, as always. Thanks for introducing me to this polish, I'll definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katee - That is a great color I haven't tried their polish yet but I might have to. You know Carolyn NY has those rubberized caps, but I don't like them because cat hair gets stuck all over it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie - Happy new year to you too!

    Vampy - You are missing out if you don't have any SR's in your collection. I see your point about the cat hair LOL

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I don't think you can buy SpaRitual from their site (if I'm wrong, and hopefully I am, please let me know). Do you know of any e-tailers that carry them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keener - you are right! Typo on my part. I edited my post. You can buy sparitual online at www.skinstore.com

    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color Katee! I also haven't had to chance to test Sparitual out. Looks like I need to now. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much... I wasn't able to find anywhere online that had reasonable shipping to Canada on my own.

    I shouldn't really buy any more polishes especially since I want to head to Rescue Beauty Lounge and do some damage there... but I can't resist.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steph - OMG if you haven't tried SR yet you need to!

    Keener - no problem! Glad to help :)

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow the indirect sunlight swatch really surprised me! great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Yummy! You are right, it is awesome polish. Shiney and glossy goodness :)

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)