Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday!

I apologize in advance but I don't have any pic spam to share today! I know, I know. I have so many Spring goodies to share with you but unfortunately the sun has not been cooperating with my schedule. I have the new spring lines from Lippmann, Barielle, SpaRitual, Orly and Sally Hansen just sadly waiting in the "to be swatched box". They've been sitting there for a while and I can tell they are upset that I have not played with them yet. 

I'll be back soon, maybe even later today, with a giveaway. If I don't have your e-mail address yet, make sure to get it to me by subscribing by e-mail to e-polishblog. The subscription box is in the upper right hand area of my blog. 

See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katee - Where are you finding the new Sally Hansen's around your area? It's pathetic, Nor/Cal never ever has them and I always have to resort to eBay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)