Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Essie "Love, Beverly Hills xx" Limited Edition Nail Polish

Essie has teamed up with the Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau to release Love, Beverly Hills xxx, an exclusive, limited-edition nail polish, just in time for awards season!

Straight from the press release:
"Love, Beverly Hills xx is an opulent red polish with an authentic shimmer thanks to the polish’s special ingredient: 24 karat pure gold. Just in time for Valentine’s Day and ready to twinkle on the red-carpet, Love Beverly Hills, xx has a subtle glow and perfectly compliments every skin tone.

Love Beverly Hills, xx will be available beginning January 2009 at www.essie.com, and fine spas, salons and beauty stores nationwide. The limited edition polish is only available while supplies last. SRP $18.00."
essie love beverly hills nail polish

I think this looks fabulous and can't wait to get my tips on it! What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading and hope to see you back here soon!

xoxo,
Katee

p.s. don't forget - I have the rest of China Glaze Romantique coming up!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... Pretty color! I tend to wear mostly reds and brown-red colors, so this fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like red when there is a little something extra going on. The gold shimmer threaded through is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could tell from the picture how prominent (or not) the gold will be, because I can't really tell from the picture. Excited about seeing this, but $18 is a bit much for my tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Pop - I think that this is going to be a good one!

    Karina - Me too!

    Diana - Agree! Plain old red is a little boring for me but the gold shimmer adds interest!

    Brooke - I agree, $18 is a bit much. But put the words "limited edition" in front of any color and I must have it!

    xoxo
    Katee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)