Saturday, November 15, 2008

NOTD: China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out

Happy Saturday!

Today's NOTD, or should I say NOTW (nails of the weekend) is China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out. This is an amazing, blingy, light blue holographic nail polish. 

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out:china glaze kaleidoscope him out nail polish swatch
china glaze kaleidoscope him out nail polish swatchThese swatches are 3 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. 

This post is a reminder to everyone to pick up your China Glaze Kaleidoscope's today because I've heard that the line is being discontinued. If you like holographic nail polishes than this collection (or at least get a few of them) is a must. They are much more holographic than the OPI DS polishes, which are beautiful in their own right, just not as holo as these. 

The China Glaze Kaleidoscope nail polishes cost a fraction of the price of OPI DS nail polishes, which is a good thing. Check out the links for Head 2 Toe Beauty and 8ty8 Beauty under my "where to haul" section if you want to buy these online. These sites offer much better pricing than what you can get in typical, brick & morter, retail stores. 

That is all for today! Thanks for stopping by, and always, I hope to see you back here soon.

xoxo,
Katee

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katee - I just ordered all of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish color! Do you think it will look ok on my short nails? I'm thinking of ordering a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - you will love these!!

    La Mimi - Yes it will look fabulous on short nails!

    xoxo
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to place my head2toe order today and I picked up one of each from the collection. They are far to sparkly to miss out on! Some of the names crack me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana-
    You won't be disappointed!

    Sminkan-
    Thank you!!

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)