Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rescue Beauty Lounge: FREE SHIPPING!!

To celebrate President Elect Obama, Rescue Beauty Lounge is offering FREE Ground Shipping (continental US only) for any and all orders of $50 or more now through his inauguration. Regardless of who you voted for, how cool is that?! Go shopping now at rescuebeauty.com

Here is a swatch of Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge:

rescue beauty lounge grunge nail polish

So if there are any little beauties from Rescue Beauty Lounge (like Teal maybe?) that you have been dying to pick up, now would be a good time!

Ciao!
Katee

11 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm Grunge is pretty nice Katee! I don't have that one yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be cool if they came out with a Presidential Line of nail polishs, all with clever names pertaining to the Obama win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favorite brand along with chanel. great pigment, coverage, wear.

    FS is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly!! "yet" is the key word, right? LOL

    Brooke - that is an awesome idea! You should email them about it!

    M- I agree, RBL is soooo nice! I wish I had them all

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Josephine and LaMimi!

    (I don't know what happened to your comment LaMimi! It was appearing like 7 different times, I deleted one of them, and then they were ALL gone! Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great "niche" blog! Your manicures are always lovely . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Miss C! I LOVE your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog All the Best. I love your blog! I am a self-professed nail polish nut and this colour is fab!!! I will add you to my blog roll.
    Ronda
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grunge has been on my RBL list for a long time now - I might just have to spurlge now! See what you did now lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steph,

    Might as well get this and a few others while shipping is free!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)