Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sneak peek - BB Couture For Nails!

Good evening ladies!

I hope everyone is having a great post election day. I wanted to give you a little sneak peek at the fabulous nail polishes that I am going to be sharing with you tomorrow. They are from BB Couture for Nails and let me just say that I am really impressed with them. The formula rocks, so do the brushes, and the colors! So make sure to check back tomorrow for the full scoop on this gorgeous purple and all of the other lovely nail polishes I have in store for you. 


Sweet dreams! See you tomorrow :)
 

7 comments:

  1. wow, i just stumbled on your blog and i love it! do you paint your nails everyday? hahaha.. i paint mine once a week and i even get to lazy. how do you prevent your nails from turning yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linh! Glad you found me :) Yes I do paint them daily or every other day. I keep them from getting yellow by using a good base coat like CND Sticky or Orly Bonder.

    Hope to see you again here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you use something to make it dry faster? i hate waiting for my nails to dry..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I use an AMAZING fast dry top coat called Seche Vite. It dries my nails in 5 to 10 minutes MAX. Usually 5 but depending on the polish 10. Once I discovered this product I started doing my nails all of the time. Read my entry from October 21. Seche Vite is available online - the cheapest I've found it for is at http://8ty8beauty.com/nail_treatments/seche.htm. This is also a great website to buy polish! Hope this helps. Thanks, Katee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That blue looks awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sminkan! It is actually more of a purple but sometimes I have a hard time getting the camera to photogaph the colors correctly. I am working on posting more beauties right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOD that picture has me mesmerized!!!! That color is freakin awesome I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)