Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lippmann Collection - Party Like A Rockstar Set

Hello readers! 

Today I have a real treat for you: the Lippmann Collection Party Like A Rockstar Set. I love love love this little set. This is the perfect size and price for an awesome stocking stuffer for you or another nail polish addict in your life. 


The Lippmann Collection Party Like A Rockstar Set includes two gorgeous nail colors and the fabulous Lippmann Collection Addicted to Speed top coat, in an adorable, sparkly little bag. The sizes of these are .3 oz. 

Lippmann Colllection Good Girl Gone Bad:


Gorgeous jelly plum that is packed with very fine silver and hot pink glitter. I could seriously wear this color every day. I love it that much. 

Lippmann Collection Devil In A Blue Dress:

2 coats.

3 coats.

Super dark blue cream. It is almost black indoors but outdoors you can definitely tell it is a dark blue. I just love these blackened blues and this has got to be one of my favorites. I swatched this color with both 2 and 3 coats to show you that you can go either dark blue at 2 coats or more black-blue at 3 coats with this color. 

Both of these nail colors are limited edition and are only available in the Party Like A Rockstar set. I love both of these so much and would love to see these added to the Lippmann Collection permanent line. The formula and application of these colors was flawless, I did not have any issues with either of these nail polishes. 

Lippmann Collection Addicted To Speed: Amazing fast dry top coat. This dries as fast as my beloved Seche Vite top coat but does not have the same thick consistency that many people find difficult to work with. So if you have been looking for a quick dry top coat that is easier to work with than Seche Vite, you must pick this up. The Party Like A Rockstar set is a great excuse to try this. 

The Lippmann Collection Party Like a Rockstar set retails for $24.00 and is available online at the Lippmann Collection website, Nordstrom or Bath and Body Works

The Lippmann Collection website is offering FREE SHIPPING right now on all orders, for a limited time (no end date has been published for this offer). Lippmann Collection is also offering some fabulous free gifts with purchase, also for a limited time. With your purchase of $69 or more, you will receive a free "I Will Survive" treatment set ($24 value). With your purchase of $99 or more, you will also receive a free "Helping Hand" hand warmer set ($39.50). So basically what I am telling you is that I cannot think of a better time or opportunity to head to the Lippmann Collection website now and start shopping!

That is all I have for you today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll see you back here soon.

xoxo,
Katee

3 comments:

  1. I went to Nordstrom's online and picked up the Party Like A Rockstar set and added on bottles of Superstar, Holiday, and Pump Up the Jam. Right now Nordstrom's is offering free shipping on orders over $100 so I made sure to do a bit more shopping to erase the shipping fee. I felt like I needed a little pre-holdiay treat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first color looks like China Glaze - Crystal Ball. I just picked it up the other day so I haven't got to use it yet, but it sure looks somewhat similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana - Ohhh that sounds like a very nice treat! woo hoo!! Enjoy :)

    Brooke - post a swatch of that when you can! I've never seen it before.

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)