Friday, November 7, 2008

NOTD: Lippmann Collection Pump Up the Jam

Hello readers!

Today I am sharing with you a fabulous, shimmery, vampy shade for fall and winter: Lippmann Collection Pump Up the Jam. The following swatch is 3 coats of polish, 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat, and in direct sun. This is a very opaque color that only requires two coats but I made a goof and had to use 3 coats to fix my mistake.

Lippmann Collection Pump Up the Jam

This nail color is a aubergine or eggplant shimmer with a black base. This is one of those colors that is almost black indoors and then it is crazy gorgeous, shimmery beautiful outside in the sun. I bring this up because I know that some of you (like me) really like the 'almost black' vampy colors and then others are disappointed when they look black inside. Lippmann Collection Pump Up the Jam is definitely a keeper for me! I will enjoy staring at this on my tips this weekend in the sun. Don't worry, I'll be careful while driving.

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo
Katee 

20 comments:

  1. please dont tell me those are your natural nails, i will cry! because i would die for such beautiful long nails!

    What a great color. i love colors that look almost black inside, but when in the sun show their true "colors"! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posey,

    Seriously, when people ask whether or not my nails are real, that is the BIGGEST compliment I could ever get! THANK YOU!! I spend a lot of time keeping them in good shape so your compliment means a lot.

    If you don't have this color you should pick it up. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, gorgeous!

    mine are long & natural & when people ask me if they are fake it bothers me, lol.

    posey have you tried hair & nail vitamins? i think they help.

    have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL M that is funny :) Do you take hair and nail vitamins? If so what kind? I've been wanting to look into that. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice color. I love purples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some crazy reason this is one i have not gotten yet! It's really nice though I need to add it to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually I take mega hair vitamins from puritans pride (puritanonsale.com is their cheapest site).

    if you have real problems hair formula 37 is soooooo expensive but i could almost feel my nails growing. i took it when a hair dresser butchered my hair a few years ago.

    i did some looking around & the hair vitamins have more than just the nail vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vampy - you of all people totally need this color.

    M- thanks! I am totally going to check out puritans pride.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! when I woke up this morning I wanted to do my nails with ChG Midnight Ride. If I had the Lippman polish I would definitely pick it or my mani, but I don't. So Midnight Ride it is...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Pink Owl!

    Ohhh I love Midnight Ride too Sminkan! Excellent choice.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks totally hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Sanna for the compliment and also for checking out my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have i idea why i don't have this polish!!! it looks amazing, thanks for the pics. I wish i had nails like yours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Queenie for the nail compliment and also for checking out my blog!! I think every nail polish addict needs this color.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That color is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Ana Rita! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)