Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More BB Couture for Nails Swatches For You!

Hello, my lovely readers!

Today I have more BB Couture for Nails polishes to share with you. Click any of the photos to enlarge! I always try to remember to add this little tidbit of info for you but sadly I forget sometimes. 

First, BB Couture for Nails Hound Dog:

bb couture for nails hound dog nail polish
Dark, chocolaty brown creme. This swatch is 2 coats. This is a true, pure brown; no hint of red here!

Next, BB Couture for Nails La Bamba:

bb couture for nails la bamba nail polish
Burnt orangey red type of color that has a nice jelly finish with small glitter. This swatch is 3 coats.

BB Couture for Nails Tangerine Scream:

bb couture for nails tangerine scream nail polish
I love this hot, bright orange! This will be on my toes next summer for sure. This swatch is 3 coats.

BB Couture Poison Apple:

bb couture for nails poison apple
Nice red with a jelly finish. I really like this one too. This swatch is 3 coats. I think that this also has excellent potential for a pedicure color.

BB Couture for Nails Prince Charming Blue:

bb couture for nails prince charming blue
Gorgeous royal blue with a nice, shimmery finish. This looks electric in person! Super bold, I love it. This swatch is 2 coats.

BB Couture for Nails Erotic Night:

bb couture for nails erotic night
This is my absolute favorite of the bunch. Dark plum with a jelly finish and the slightest shimmer that can only be detected in full on sun. This swatch is 3 coats. I will get a ton of wear out of this color. Can't stop staring at my nails with this color on them.

All of these applied beautifully with the exception of Tangerine Scream which was a bit streaky. I don't know what it is with orange nail polishes but I find that most of them are streaky. This one was not bad as far as oranges go, it just wasn't a dream like the others. If you like Tangerine Scream don't let this stop you from buying it.

I will also mention again, that I love BB's brushes and handles, and that these babies wear like IRON!! If you are looking for something long wearing then I would definitely give BB Couture for Nails a try! Buy them online at bbnailpolish.com and overallbeauty.com.

If you missed my other BB swatches, scroll down to my entry from November 6th to see six more!

Ta ta for now! Thanks for reading and hope to see you back here soon.

xoxo
Katee

10 comments:

  1. That blue has got to be my favorite of the bunch. I could totally see that orange on my toes too! Great swatches - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically I HAVE to purchase some of these now. Your swatches have officially sold me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!
    great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I loved your pic of Erotic Nights on NB, I think I'm going to skip on BB. All swatches on overallbeauty.com look very dupable. The only exception is Poison Ivy, but I don't care much for greens. Wallet is happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooke - I agree, the blue is so AMAZING!

    B - Thank you :)

    Sanna - Thank you too :)

    Masa - Glad to save your wallet LOL

    Thanks everyone for reading and especially for your comments :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving Hound Dog. Your Erotic Night looks SO much better than mine! Mine was just so damn watery and streaky, boooo! Thanks for the awesome swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i'm loving that orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vampy - I am wondering if you got a "bad" erotic night? I am curious if maybe there was a bad batch or something. I would complain and have them exchange it for a new one for you! Hound Dog is really cool.

    Hi Linh - glad you like it!

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. That La Bamba looks like a twin for the discontinued OPI Chile O Caliente! That's my all-time favorite summer color, so I'll have to check out La Bamba! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sasha,
    That is good to hear. I am always sad when a good color gets discontinued. Glad to help you find a dupe! Thanks for checking out my blog :)
    K

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)