Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lippmann Collection - Limited Edition Holiday Nail Polishes

Hello everyone!

Today I have some lovely swatches for you from the Lippmann Collection. These are limited edition for Holiday 2008. Click on the pictures if you would like to see larger images.

First up, Lippmann Collection Icing on the Cake:

lippmann collection nail polish
Frosty light pink. This nail color is beautiful, delicate and uber feminine. I do not usually sport light colors on my tips but I will definitely reach for this one when light colors are more appropriate. 

Next, Lippmann Collection Superstar:

lippmann colection superstar nail polish
Dark brown base that is absolutely loaded with coppery glitter. This color is SO HOT! Something about this color says Thanksgiving to me, and I will be sporting this for the upcoming holiday. 

As always, the application of Lippmann Collection nail polishes are nearly flawless; the formula is perfect. I also just love looking at the Lippmann Collection bottles. They are the prettiest bottles on the market as far as I am concerned! So fancy and pretty, my Lippmann Collection polishes are like little treasures to me.

Lipmann Collection nail polish is available online at lippmanncollection.com, nordstrom.com and bathandbodyworks.com.

As of posting this article now, Superstar is SOLD OUT on the Lippmann Collection website but it is still available online at Nordstrom. So if you want it, get it NOW. It is limited edition and once they are gone, well, they are gone.

That is all for today, polish lovers. As always, I hope to see you back here soon.

xoxo,
Katee

8 comments:

  1. I love that superstar. I sent a request over to nevertoomuchglitter to see if she thinks she might be able to franken a superstar! fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,

    I have never frankened but it seems like this would be an easy one if you can find the chunky, copper colored giitter. FYI the brown base is very jelly like and thin, allowing the glitter to float on top of it.

    *crosses fingers for you*

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I haven't gotten superstar because it seems so...chunky to me! Like gritty and texturized on the nail! Or is that just my imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampy - It is, you are right. But it just looks so cool and blingy that I don't care. 2 coats of seche vite really smoothes it out too.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I think Superstar looks like fur...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i sooooooo want superstar. i might have to order that and caviar dreams from nordies! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superstar looks amazing. WANTS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie - that is funny LOL

    Yummy - Both of those colors are LE so if you want them get them fast!

    Pixie - yes, superstar is awesome!!

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)