Friday, November 28, 2008

Sneak Peek at the OPI 90210 Nail Polish Collection

Good morning!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I certainly did. I am excited to dig into the turkey leftovers a little later. But even more than that, I am excited to give you a sneak peek at the OPI 90210 inspired nail polish collection that will be launching in January 2009. 

The OPI 90210 collection is made up of three colors: 
Queen of West Web-erly - Lots of blog buzz for this purple shimmer.
Sweet as Annie-thing! - Irresistible lollipop red.
Pretty & Privileged - You’re entitled to this ruby red

Today I have swatches for you of OPI Queen of West Web-erly:


The first two swatches were photographed in the sun and the last one was photographed indoors. Click on any of the pictures to make them larger.

OPI Queen of West Web-erly is a beautiul purple that is along the lines of a lavender magenta and it is laced with gold and multi colored shimmer. Indoors the golden shimmer is predominant but then outside in the sun the multi colored shimmer stands out.

I will have the other colors in the OPI 90210 collection swatched for you just as soon as the sun here in Cardiff decides to cooperate! We usually do not have cloudy weather this time of year here but the sun just won't come out today!

I am off to the mall now to do my part to stimulate the economy. Hopefully when I get back I'll be able to swatch the other two colors for you, my dear readers. If not, then tomorrow!

That is all for now. Hope to see you back soon!

xoxo,
Katee

17 comments:

  1. Love love love! Will these three be the ones that get released for valentines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I wish they'd done old style 90210. That show was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty color but, and I think this is totally "me," I see that and think of pink right away before I'd call it purple lol.

    It is definitely different and I bet it will sell out like crazy.

    Now, more importantly... the woman at the Chanel counter today was talking like crazy about the spring collection and this amazing purple polish called "Vendetta." She said it could be out in a couple of weeks even (and is going to call me when it is in) but seriously.... you have to find it/swatch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la. Love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph! These should be available for sale January 2009, at least in the US.

    Pixie- I love the old 90210 too!!

    Nixxy - Me too :) Thanks!

    Sarah - I can see how you would say that but it is more noticeably purple in person a bit. Thanks for the Chanel tip! I am definitely going to look into that.

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like if mauve and purple got busy. LOL. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katee!
    Love the color , can't wait for the other two! :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Muah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to go on a shopping trip specifically for nail polish. :)

    xoxo,
    La C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Azucar - thank you!

    Diana - that is a better description than I was able to come up with LOL!!

    LaMimi - Thanks and soon! Sun is out :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

    La C - yes you do!!

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really nice one! cannot wait to see the others and you GO GIRL for getting these polishes so soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color but it looks like something I have seen before? Hm... any known dupes? Misa Persian Carpet perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Vampy!!

    Sminkan, good question! I really don't know. I don't have that Misa.

    Thanks Gio!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the way this color looks on your indoor picture. I think it looks much nicer than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Color is hot! I love dark Vamp colors

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks very much for taking the time to comment! I welome your feedback and will be sure to comment back, especially if you have a question :)